Neurobion 200 mg -20 Tablets
Vitamin B Complex ( B1, B6, B12 )
Neurobion coated tablets contain a combination of vitamins B1, B6 and B12 which are of importance for the normal functioning of the neural metabolism.
The effect of B vitamins in diseases of the nervous system involves compensation of accompanying vitamin B deficiencies and stimulation of natural healing processes in the nervous tissue. At the same time, the analgesic effects of the vitamin B complex favorably affect the therapeutic result.
• Diabetic polyneuropathy
• Alcoholic peripheral neuritis
• Post-influenza neuropathies
• Neuralgia of the spinal nerves, especially facial paresis, cervical syndrome
• Low back pain
How to store:
keep at room temperature.
Points of interest:
• You should not take more or use it for longer than recommended.
• Use in pregnancy & lactation: No risks have become known associated with the use of Neurobion during pregnancy at the recommended dosage.
• Vitamins B1, B6 and B12 are secreted into human breast milk, but risks of overdosage for the infant are not known.
VitaminB-6 , Vitamin B-1 , vitamin B-12 , ,
How to use:
One tablet three times daily to treat moderate cases, or to provide interval and follow-up therapy for a course of injections unless prescribed otherwise by physician.
The dosage and duration of the treatment is determined by the physician depending on the condition of the patient.