Nexium 10 mg 28 sachets
A proton pump inhibitor that acts by reducing gastric acid.
It is specifically inhibiting the acid pumps in the parietal cells within the stomach.
• Acid-related dyspepsia
• GERD/ Reflux esophagitis
• Gastric and duodenal ulcers
• Gastric acid reduction during general anesthesia
esomeprazole , , , ,
Generally well tolerated.
• Patients at risk of osteoporosis should maintain an adequate intake of calcium and vitamin D.
• Should be prescribed only for appropriate indication at the lowest effective dose.
• It may reduce the absorption of vitamin B12.
• Coumarins: anticoagulant effect of coumarins is possibly enhanced by esomeprazole.
• Posaconazole: plasma concentration of posaconazole is possibly reduced by esomeprazole.
• Atazanavir: esomeprazole reduce plasma concentration of atazanavir.
• Clopidogrel: anti-platelet effect of clopidogrel is reduced by esomeprazole.
How To Use:
1 sachet in a sup of water in the morning.
Stores at room temperature