Panadol Sinus 24 Tablets
Panadol Sinus tablets provide relief from Sinus pain and Congestion. It contains two main ingredients Paracetamol and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride.
Paracetamol belongs to a group of medicines called analgesics (painkillers) and is used to treat pain by inhibiting cyclooxygenase, COX-1 and COX-2, which are involved in prostaglandin (PG) synthesis. Prostaglandins are responsible for eliciting pain sensations. And have antipyretic effect that help in reducing fever.
Pseudoephedrine is a decongestant used to treat nasal and sinus congestion.
• Sinus Pain.
• Nasal congestion.
Points of interest:
• Should not be taken with other products containing paracetamol at the same time.
• Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
• Do not take longer than 7 days without asking your doctor.
How to use:
Take 1 - 2 tablets every 6 hours as required.
Paracetamol , Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride.
• Increased blood pressure.
Consult your doctor if you have:
• Liver and kidney impairment.
• Do not use if you have severe hypertension or severe coronary artery disease.
• Do not use if you are taking, or have taken, within the last two weeks, monoamine oxidase inhibitors.
• Do not use if you are taking other decongestants.
• Prolonged daily use of paracetamol with anticoagulants and other coumarins used to thin the blood may increase the risk of bleeding.
• beta-blockers and other antihypertensives.
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.