Pantomax 40 mg 15 tablets
Pantoprazole: A proton pump inhibitor that acts by reducing gastric acid. It is specifically inhibiting the acid pumps in the parietal cells within the stomach.
• Acid-related dyspepsia.
• GERD/ Reflux esophagitis.
• Gastric and duodenal ulcers.
• Gastric acid reduction during general anesthesia.
Pantoprazole, , , ,
Generally well tolerated.
• Patients at risk of osteoporosis should maintain an adequate intake of calcium and vitamin D.
• Should be prescribed only for appropriate indication at the lowest effective dose.
• It may reduce the absorption of vitamin B12.
• Coumarins: anticoagulant effect of coumarins is possibly enhanced by pantoprazole.
• Posaconazole: plasma concentration of posaconazole is possibly reduced by pantoprazole.
• Atazanavir: pantoprazole reduce plasma concentration of atazanavir.
• Clopidogrel: anti-platelet effect of clopidogrel is reduced by pantoprazole.
How To Use:
1 tablet daily in the morning.
Stores at room temperature