Pharmaceris W-Albucin SPF +50 Triple Action Day Cream 30 ml
• Pharmaceris W-Albucin SPF +50 Triple Action Day Cream provided a unique product with effective formula composed of Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and Niacinamide.
• The cream contains highly concentrated Niacinamide, a substance of lightening properties comparable to those of hydroquinone, an active ingredient of lightening medical treatments.
• Niacinamide is a highly safe substance that effectively blocks melanin synthesis and its migration to the epidermis, helping to prevent new epidermal discolorations.
• The lightning effect is reinforced by vitamin C and the Biomimetic-Peptide complex.
• They work to reduce the existing hyperpigmentation, lighten the complexion, and even out the skin tone. Vitamin E acts as a physiological antioxidant that delays skin aging.
• The SPF 50+ filter provides effective photoprotection.
Vitamins C and E, UVA and UVB filters, and Vitamin E.
Pharmaceris W-Albucin SPF +50 Triple Action Day Cream:
• Evens out skin tone.
• Provides a natural lightening effect.
• Lightens discolorations.
• With Spf +50.
How to use:
• Apply the cream to hyperpigmented areas 2-4 times a day.
• Effect is visible after a minimum of 3 weeks of product use.
• Avoid sun exposure during the treatment and for 10 weeks afterwards.
Point of interest:
• Recommended for the daily care of skin with hyperpigmentation, uneven tone, or skin at risk of discolorations due to:
sun exposure, hormonal changes, oral contraception, pregnancy, dermatological treatments, aesthetic surgeries, or inflammation.
• The effect is visible after at least 3 weeks of using the product.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight during treatment and for 10 weeks afterward.
• The cream does not cause depigmentation of healthy skin.
Store at room temperature.