Pharmaclinix Lightenex Gold Serum 30 ml To lighten skin
Gold Serum with a unique formula from Pharmaclinix that contains lightening agents, acidic exfoliants, and antioxidants.
A powerful lightening serum for severe melasma and hyperpigmentation, it also provides mild exfoliation and evens skin tone.
Experiments have shown how powerful Lightenex Gold is in reducing pigmentation and melanin production by 80% within 8 weeks of use.
• Kojic acid and phytic acid exfoliate and lighten the skin.
• Alpha and Beta Arbutin are two plant extracts that lighten the skin.
• Azelaic acid reduces pigmentation and dark spots.
• Lactic acid is a gentle exfoliator that promotes skin renewal.
• Hyaluronic acid helps to whiten and lighten the skin.
• Vitamin C is an antioxidant that gives you a fresh and youthful complexion with even skin tone.
Alpha and Beta Arbutin, Hyaluronic acid, Kojic acid, Vitamin C , Azelaic acid, Lactic acid
• Gold Serum hyperpigmentation and severe melasma.
• Promotes skin cell regeneration.
• Gold serum evens skin tone.
• Has antioxidant properties.
How to use:
Pharmaclinix Lightenex Gold Serum is applied to dark spots only (face, knees, elbows, underarms, neck).
• In the first week: the day of the serum is used, and the day is left alternately.
• In the second week: used for 5 consecutive days, then stopped using it for two days.
• In the third week: used every night before bed.
• You must use sunscreen cream spf 50 and renew it every two hours.
Points of interest:
• Gold serum may cause a tingling sensation, but it fades after 5 minutes.
• During your use of Pharmaclinix Gold serum, you will notice some changes in the color of the skin, as it will appear darker, but it will return to its color after 3-4 weeks.
• Avoid the eye area.
• It is recommended to keep Lightenex Gold serum from Pharmaclinix out of the reach of children.
• It is not used for pregnant women.
Made in: United Kingdom
Quantity: 30 ml
Store at room temperature