Pharmaclinix Lightenex Plus Cream 50 ml To whiten skin
Pharmaclinix Lightenex Plus Cream for deep pigmentation in just 21 days, with a powerful and advanced formula that effectively treats dark spots and hyperpigmentation, as well as acne scars, scratches and wounds.
Results showed a significant reduction in pigmentation by 76% within 12 weeks of use.
The cream contains powerful and effective ingredients:
• Kojic acid exfoliates the skin and stimulates its regeneration. It also helps lighten skin pigmentation by reducing melanin production.
• Phytic acid works to lighten pigmentation and dark spots.
• Licorice to lighten the skin.
• Arbutin is used to lighten the skin.
• Azelaic acid reduces melanin production to fade dark marks left by acne.
• Salicylic acid has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, improves penetration of active agents, removes pigmentation, regenerates cells and improves the appearance of dull skin.
• Dioic acid reduces pigmentation by inhibiting melanin production.
Dioic acid, Salicylic acid, Licorice, Arbutin, Azelaic acid, Kojic acid, Phytic acid
• Lightenex Plus cream works to lighten deep pigmentation.
• Helps get rid of melasma.
• It works to lighten the sensitive areas between the thighs and under the armpits, under the eyes.
• Lightenex Plus cream improves the effects of acne, scratches and wounds.
How to use:
• Lightenex Plus cream is applied to clean skin and places of pigmentation, then left for half an hour, then washed with water well.
• It is necessary to apply a moisturizer with SPF50 sun protection when going out.
Points of interest:
• Lightenex Plus Cream may cause mild tingling and irritation for a few minutes.
Made in: United Kingdom
Quantity: 50 ml
Store at room temperature