Pharmaclinix Scar Repairex Cream 50 ml For Scars
Pharmaclinix Scar Repairex Cream is for the treatment of scars, acne scars, light burn effects, and surgical procedures, as it works to rejuvenate the skin to restore its natural appearance.
Scar Repairex cream is rich in anti-inflammatory substances that relieve skin redness and irritation, in addition to accelerating healing.
Trials show a significant improvement of 60% over 12 weeks of using Pharma Clinics Scar Repairex Cream.
• Silicon: repairing and regenerating cells, accelerating the healing process, and improving the appearance of scars and grains.
• Proteins: help form important peptides in stimulating elastin, which increases skin elasticity and smoothness.
• Vitamins A, C, E, and green tea extract: antioxidants that protect wounds from free radicals that aggravate them.
• Anti-inflammatory: reduces redness, swelling, and itching.
• Allantoin: improves absorption.
• Glyceride: stimulates skin cell regeneration.
Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Glyceride, Silicon, Allantoin, Vitamin A, green tea extract
• Scar Repairex Cream is used for medium scars.
• It is used after surgeries and recent cesarean deliveries.
• Repairex cream reduces inflammation after laser peeling or after using hydroquinone.
• Treats the effects of burns, acne and scars.
How to use:
• Apply the cream twice a day on clean skin, massaging gently until absorbed.
• For better results, it is preferable to use a 0.5 mm derma roller.
• Apply a sunscreen with spf 50 to protect the treated skin during the day.
Points of interest:
• Avoid the cream in the eye area.
• Keep cream out of reach of children.
• Scar Repairex cream should not be used by pregnant women.
Made in: United Kingdom
Quantity: 50 ml
Store at room temperature