Pharmaclinix Scar Repairex Ultra Cream 30 ml For Scars
The latest medical cream for the treatment of old scars, including those older than two years, and their effects. It is also effective in treating the effects of surgical and cosmetic operations, and the effects left by acne, to restore the skin’s purity.
Independent trials show a significant improvement of 78% over the course of 12 weeks.
Scar Repairex cream has a formula rich in silicone, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory substances.
• Silicon: repairing and regenerating cells, accelerating the healing process, and improving the appearance of scars and acne.
• Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A: an antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals that cause aggravation of wounds and slows down the healing of scars.
It also moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
• Hyaluronic Acid: Promotes the regeneration of skin cells, improves the appearance of scars and acne, and removes pigmentation associated with scars.
• Anti-Inflammatory ingredients, Bromelain and Salicylic Acid: Anti-inflammatory exfoliates and rejuvenates skin, helping to get rid of dead and damaged skin cells and reduce acne scars.
Bromelain , Silicon, Hyaluronic acid, Salicylic acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A
• Scar Repairex Ultra Cream is effective in treating scars older than 2 years.
• Treats the effects of slow-healing burns and the effects of surgical and cosmetic operations, acne and caesarean section after childbirth.
• Reduces scar size and regenerates damaged cells.
• Scar Repairex Ultra cream has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
How to use:
• Apply Scar Repairex Ultra Pharmaclinix Cream twice daily to clean skin, massaging gently until absorbed.
• For better results, it is recommended to use a 0.5 mm derma roller.
• Apply a sunscreen to protect treated skin during the day.
Points of interest:
• Avoid the cream in the eye area.
• Keep cream out reach of children.
• Avoid used for pregnant woman.
Made in: United Kingdom.
Quantity: 30 ml.
Store at room temperature.