Pharmaclinix Sun Blockex SPF 50 Cream Jar 50 ml
Pharmaclinix Sun Blockex with SPF 50, rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and skin-lightening substances. It works to moisturize the skin, increase its freshness, and combat wrinkles and skin aging.
Ideal for oily skin as it absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy film or shiny film on the skin.
Suitable for use in cases of laser treatment, chemical peeling, and pigmentation removal sessions.
• Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Anti-oxidant and anti-aging
• Ascorbic Acid: toning and brightening
• Niacinamide: for whitening and lightening
• Tocopheryl (Vitamin E): Antioxidant
• Panthenol: moisturizing and repairing
• Collagen: freshness and renewal of skin cells
• Octocrylene & Titanium Dioxide: protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun
Titanium dioxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Collagen, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Octocrylene
• Pharmaclinix Sun Blockex moisturizes the skin deeply.
• Works to protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
• Pharmaclinix Sun Blockex unifies skin color and lightens it.
• Renew skin cells and leave the skin fresh.
• Has antioxidant properties.
How to use:
Apply a generous amount of Pharmaclinix Sun Blockex and massage gently on the skin before exposure to the sun, half an hour before going out.
Points of interest:
• Avoid the cream in the eye area.
• Keep cream out of reach of children.
• Suitable for oily skin.
• Safe to use for children and adults.
• Ideal for use before applying makeup.
Made in: United Kingdom
Quantity: 50 ml
Store at room temperature