Pharmaclinix Sun Blockex Max SPF 50 Cream 50 ml
Pharmaclinix Sun Blockex Max SPF 50 with a formula rich in vitamins, skin whiteners, vitamins, and collagen, works to protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun that cause the early appearance of wrinkles.
It helps protect the skin from discoloration as it prevents darkening of the skin, which makes it especially effective on Asian skin and dark skin. It also works to lighten and even out the skin tone.
Suitable for use after laser sessions, chemical peels, and chemical pigmentation removal sessions.
The benefits of ingredients:
• Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Anti-oxidant and anti-aging.
• Tocopheryl (Vitamin E): Anti-oxidant and gives freshness.
• Niacinamide: for whitening and lightening.
• Collagen: freshness and renewal of skin cells.
• Titanium Dioxide & Octocrylene Protect the skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun
• Ascorbic Acid: toning and brightening.
Titanium dioxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Collagen ,Vitamin C, Vitamin E
• Provides maximum protection from the sun's rays (SPF 50).
• Pharmaclinix Sun Blockex Max works to lighten and even out skin tone.
• It gives freshness and regeneration to the skin.
• Pharmaclinix Sun Blockex Max has antioxidant properties.
How to use:
Apply a generous amount of Sun Blockex Max Pharmaclinix Cream and massage gently on the skin before exposure to the sun, half an hour before going out.
Points of interest:
• Avoid the cream in the eye area.
• Keep cream out reach of children.
Made in: United Kingdom.
Quantity: 50 ml.
Store at room temperature.