Puritan’s Pride Calcium 600 + Vitamin D 60 tablets
Puritan’s Pride Calcium and vitamin D is a potent combination that contain Calcium which is a mineral that is necessary for many functions of the body, especially bone formation and maintenance. And vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium.
Calcium and vitamin D combination is used to treat or prevent a calcium deficiency, and it helps with bone support, bone strength and for strong teeth.
Calcium plays a very important role in the body. It is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells and muscles. And used in hypoparathyroidism, and in certain patients to make sure they are getting enough calcium (including women who are pregnant, nursing, or postmenopausal, people taking certain medications such as phenytoin or prednisone).
• Treat or prevent a calcium deficiency.
• For post-menopausal woman.
• For healthy bones and strong teeth.
• For osteoporisis prevention.
• For heart and muscle contractions.
Calcium , Vitamin D3.
Points of interests:
• If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
• Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Direction of use:
For adults take two (2) tablets daily, preferably with a meal.