Puritan’s Pride Vitamin E 400 with Selenium 100 rapid-release softgels
Puritan’s Pride Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that works as a potent antioxidant and helps protect the body cells from free radical damage as well as reduce the production of free radicals in certain situations.
Vitamin E is used to treat and prevent vitamin E deficiency. And it can be used to increase immunity and fight diseases. It also helps improve vision and reproduction and supports blood and brain health.
Vitamin E has a remarkable role in bright, healthy-looking skin.
It also contains Selenium, which is a mineral with antioxidant effects that help in protecting the body from diseases and boost the immune system.
• Antioxidant effects.
• Treat and prevent vitamin E deficiency.
• Increase immunity.
• Improve vision.
• Support blood and brain health.
• For healthy skin.
Vitamin E, Selenium
Points of interest:
• Vitamin E supplements may be harmful for people who take blood thinners or have a bleeding disorder.
• If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
• Avoid this product if you are allergic to yeast.
• Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
How To Use:
For adults, take one (1) soft gel daily, preferably with a meal.
How To Store: