Prospan Cough Syrup 200 ml
Prospan cough syrup is a natural formula rich in botanical extracts known for their importance in improving and supporting the functions of the respiratory system and bronchial tubes and treat cough. Prospan syrup consists of dry ivy leaf extract that expands the bronchi to improve breathing and treat cough by dissolving phlegm and getting rid of mucous secretions in the airways. Prospan syrup is ideal for relieving symptoms of colds and flu, As it does not cause drowsiness. Prospan syrup is suitable for use by all family members as it is safe for adults and children.
Ivy leaf extract, Potassium sorbate, Sorbitol
• Prospan syrup reduces coughing and improves breathing.
• Helps get rid of mucous secretions and congestion.
• Prospan syrup is used for colds and flu.
• Expands the bronchi.
How to use cough syrup:
• For children under 6 years: 2.5 ml twice daily.
• Children 6-12 years old: 5 ml twice daily.
• For children over 12 years old and adults: 5 ml 3 times daily.
- Shake well before use.
• Prospan syrup can cause diarrhea (it contains sorbitol and potassium sorbate).
• keep away from the reach of the children.
• Keep away from light and heat.
• If symptoms persist or increase, consult your doctor.
Made in: Germany
Quantity: 200 ml
Store at room temperature