Rofenac D 50 mg Dispersible Tabs 20'S
Aa Analgesic Diclofenac Sodium Rofenac belongs to the group of non- steroidal anti- inflammatory pain relievers. It works by inhibiting cyclooxygenase. These enzymes help make chemicals in the body called prostaglandins, which are released at sites of injury and cause pain and discomfort.
Rofenac D can be used to treat:
• Inflammation of the bones and joints such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, acute gout, and ankylosing spondylitis. • Back pain.
• Sprains, strains, sports injuries.
• Conditions affecting the tendons such as tendonitis.
• Joint and muscle pain.
How To Use:
• ROFENAC D tablets should be dispersed in water before taking.
• The usual dosing is 50 mg, 2 or 3 times daily.
• Your doctor may change the dose of Rofenac D according to your health condition
• Headache, dizziness.
• Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dyspepsia, abdominal pain, flatulence, anorexia.
• Rash. Contraindications: Do not take Rofenac D
• If you’re allergic to the active substance or any other component of this medicine.
• If you’re allergic to other non steroidal anti- inflammatory drugs including acetylsalicylic acid.
• If you have or ever had a stomach or duodenal (peptic) ulcer, or bleeding in the digestive tract.
• If you have had stomach or bowel problems after you have taken other NSAIDs.
• If you have severe liver or kidney failure.
• If you have severe heart problems.
• If you ever had a stroke, heart attack, or vessel problems.
• In the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Cautions: Talk to your doctor about all your medical conditions before taking this medicine including
• If you suffer from any stomach or bowel disorders including ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease.
• If you have kidney or liver problems.
•If you suffer from any blood or bleeding disorder.
• If you have high blood pressure (hypertension).
• If you have angina, blood clots, or high cholesterol levels.
• If you have heart problems.
• If you have diabetes.
Made in: Saudi Arabia
Quantity: 20 Dispersible Tablets
Store at room temperature