Samevir Iso Nasal & Throat Spray 30 ml
Samevir is a nasal and throat spray that helps prevent cold and flu viruses.
It forms a protective barrier that prevents the proliferation of harmful organisms such as viruses that cause infections in the nose and throat.
This isotonic solution gel contains carrageenan which is of botanical origin.
Samevir spray help reduce the duration of cold symptoms and at the first signs of discomfort (such as burning throat, or sneezing).
At the same time, it also decreases nasal congestion because of the osmotic property the product has.
Carrageenan, Sodium chloride, Sodium benzoate, Sodium citrate, Glycerol, Citric acid
• Samevir spray protects and prevents cold and flu infections caused by viruses.
• Reduces the severity and duration of respiratory disease symptoms.
• Decreases nasal congestion.
How to use:
You can use the nose or the mouth dispenser.
Dose adults: 2 puffs of samevir spray in the throat or each nostril every 3-4 hours.
Dose children: 1 puff of samevir spray in the throat or each nostril every 3-4 hours.
Samevir spray is safe and can be given to children below 2 years.
Points of interest:
• Avoid using samevir Nasal & Throat Spray if allergic to the active ingredients or any other drug contents.
• Discontinue if worsening the conditions or allergic reactions that occur after use.
• Samevir Nasal & Throat Spray may cause temporary burning in the nose.
• The same bottle must not be used by several people at the same time, to avoid infection.
• Keep out of the children.
Store at room temperature.