Sekisan Syrup 120 ml
Sekisan syrup is a syrup that contains Cloperastine and it is used to treat dry cough and allergies.
Cloperastine belongs to cough suppressants that act on the central nervous system and have antihistamine properties.
Sekisan syrup helps relax the bronchial muscles, which reduces coughing resulting from continuous muscle contractions.
It also works to suppress dry cough resulting from allergies and irritation of the bronchi due to smoking or other irritants.
Benefits of Sekisan syrup:
- Treats dry cough.
- Relieves allergy symptoms.
- Soothes bronchial irritation.
• Dry mouth.
• Drowsiness, dystonia, tremors and dizziness.
• Digestive system disorders.
Contraindications for use:
• Hypersensitivity to Cloperastine, other antihistamines, or any other component of the drug.
• Patients treated with monoamine oxidase inhibitors.
• Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
• Patients who use expectorant or expectorant medications to treat cough accompanied by phlegm.
• It is prohibited to give Sekisan syrup to children under two years.
• Caution should be exercised when driving or handling dangerous machinery to avoid the risk of drowsiness.
• Tell your doctor and/or pharmacist if you have:
- Prostate problems.
- High blood pressure or other cardiovascular diseases.
- If you take medications to help you sleep.
- If you are taking medications to treat Parkinson's disease.
Made in: Spain
Quantity: 120 ml
Store at room temperature