Sinecod 200 Ml - Oral Drop
Butamirate citrate is a non-narcotic substance not chemically or pharmacologically related to opioid alkaloids.
Butamirate citrate belongs to a group of medicines called antitussives.
• Dry cough of a different origin
• Cough associated with pertussis
• Cough suppression during pre and post-operative surgical interventions(bronchoscopy)
Points of interest:
Sinecod Syrup may cause drowsiness and dizziness so it should be used with caution if you drive or use machines.
• Itchy skin rash
• Hypersensitivity to the active substance or any of the excipients.
• This cough medicine should not be used for prolonged periods of time.
• Should avoid taking it at the same time as some other cough medicines called ‘expectorants’.
How to use:
Children 2 months -1 year:
10 drops 4 times per day
Children 1-3 years :
15 drops 4 times per day
Children 3 years and over:
25 drops 4 times per day
How to store:
keep at room temperature