Tonimer Monodose Solution - 5ml X 12 Vials Nasal Inhaler
Tonimer Lab Single-dose vials Solution isotonic sterile seawater, reduced sodium content, and a slightly alkaline pH, particularly suitable for fluidization and removal of the mucus in nasal cavities of infants and children in cases of dryness of mucous membranes and colds.
It can also be used for the removal of the child's eye secretions or ocular instillation in cases of redness, irritation, and burning due to environmental factors. Ideal for dilutions in an aerosol.
Sea water 100% natural
• Gently cleanses the nose and eliminates impurities (dust, fine pollution particles, mucus, allergens).
• Moisturizes and restores the natural moisture of the nasal mucosa (heating, air conditioning).
• Prevents ENT disorders (colds, otitis).
• Improves breathing to facilitate a good sleep.
• Used by breathing therapists in the treatment of bronchitis.
• Prevents colds.
How to use:
1. Remove the vial cap by twisting.
2. Place the child on one side.
3. Insert the tip of the ampoule into the baby's nostril and press; repeat the procedure in the other nostril.
For children who can use the product themselves, hold the head above the sink, tilt the head to the side, insert the tip of the ampoule into the nostril, and press.
Then repeat the procedure on the other side of the nose.
• Frequency of use: 2-3 times daily, every 3-4 hours for up to 15 consecutive days or as recommended by your doctor.
• Not suitable for injection.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
Made in: Italy
Quantity: 12 vials
Store at room temperature