Uralyt-U 280 Gm - Granules
This medicine is metabolized to bicarbonate ions by the citric acid cycle and acts as a base in the body to alkalinize the urine and body fluid.
It is usually used to improve gout, and acidic urine accompanied by hyperuricemia and acidosis.
Alkalinize the urine:
• Dissolve uric acid stones & prevent the formation of new stones.
• Supportive measure in the treatment of cystine calculi, cystinuria, Ca oxalate calculi
• preventing the formation of new stones.
• prevent the formation of uric acid stones in high-risk gout patients.
• The most commonly reported adverse reactions include diarrhea, loose stool, stomach discomfort, and nausea.
•Numbness of limbs or lips, muscle weakness, paralyzed arms/legs [Hyperkaliemia]
How to use:
Dissolve granules in a glass of water & swallow. 1 measuring spoon in the morning & midday, 2 measuring spoons in the evening.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.