Voltfast 50 mg - 9 Sachets
Voltfast 50mg contains Diclofenac sodium.
Diclofenac sodium is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body
Indication of voltfast 50mg :
For relief of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis.
For relief of the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
For acute or long-term use in the relief of signs and symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis.
Side effects of voltfast :
The most common adverse reactions to NSAIDs are generally gastrointestinal disturbances including anorexia, nausea, dyspepsia, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
How to use voltfast 50mg:
Dose As needed.
Side effects of voltfast:
gastrointestinal disturbances include anorexia, nausea, dyspepsia, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
• Patients with kidney disease or severe heart failure should avoid using voltfast.
• Do not take Voltfast after the expiry date (EXP) printed on the pack.
• Voltfast is not recommended for use in children below 14 years of age.
• aspirin, salicylates, ibuprofen, or other NSAID medicines
• cyclosporin & tacrolimius.
• ACE inhibitors or beta-blockers
How to use:
Add one sachet to a full glass of water until melts al powder then drinks after food.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.