Warimazol 200 mg 3 Vaginal Tablets
Warimazol Vaginal Tablets are vaginal tablets used to treat fungal and bacterial infections in the vagina.
These vaginal tablets contain clotrimazole as their active ingredient.
The clotrimazole found in the formulation of Warimazol Vaginal Tablets is considered an antifungal agent used to treat vaginal infections caused by certain fungi or bacteria.
The vaginal tablets work by stopping fungi growth, helping relieve symptoms such as itching, burning, and discharge.
Warimazol Vaginal Tablets are an effective treatment for conditions such as vaginal yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis and can help prevent the infection from returning.
Warimazol Vaginal Tablets Benefits:
• Effective treatment for vaginal infections.
• Stops the growth of fungi on the skin.
• Can relieve symptoms of infection such as itching and burning.
• Can help prevent the infection from returning.
Direction for use of the Warimazol 200 mg 3 Vaginal Tablets:
• Insert the Warimazol Vaginal Tablet directly into the vagina once daily for 3 days, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Made in: Germany
Quantity: 3 Vaginal Tablets
Store at room temperature