Warimazol 1% Vaginal Cream 35 g
Warimazol 1% Vaginal Cream is a vaginal cream used to treat fungal and bacterial infections in the vagina.
The vaginal cream contains clotrimazole as its active ingredient.
The clotrimazole found in the formulation of Warimazol 1% Vaginal Cream is an antifungal agent used to treat vaginal infections caused by certain types of fungi or bacteria.
This cream works by stopping fungi growth, helping to relieve symptoms such as itching, burning, and discharge.
Warimazol 1% Vaginal Cream is an effective treatment for conditions such as vaginal yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis and can help prevent the infection from returning.
Warimazol 1% Vaginal Cream Benefits:
• Effective treatment for vaginal infections.
• Stops the growth of fungi.
• Can relieve symptoms of infection such as itching and burning.
• Can help prevent the infection from returning.
Direction for use of the Warimazol 1% Vaginal Cream 35 g:
• Apply Warimazol 1% Vaginal Cream directly into the vagina once or twice daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
• Keep at a temperature below 30 degrees Celsius.
Made in: Germany
Quantity: 35 g
Store at room temperature