Active Line SF Cal+D3 60's
- Calcium plays a very important role in the body.
- It is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening bones.
- Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium. Having the right amounts of vitamin D, calcium is important for building and keeping strong bones.
benefit or use:
• Treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets.
• Treat low calcium levels such as bone loss (osteoporosis).
• For normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle.
• Necessary for pregnant women and important for the elderly.
• To strengthen the teeth.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Two tablets daily.
How To Storage: