Alka Ur 30 Sach Eff.
Alka-Ur Granules is used for discomfort in urinary tract infections, Urine alkalization, bladder inflammation, treatment of urinary bladder calculi, acidity in the blood, Cystitis, kidney problems, anticoagulation, antiseptic, and other conditions.
Alka Ur Effervescent granules is a urinary alkalinize, which works by raising the pH of urine. This makes the urine less acidic which provides effective relief from the pain of cystitis.
• Supports the treatment of the urinary tract infection
• Prevents deposition of slats and formation of kidney stones
• Supports natural immunity for the prevention of recurrent urinary tract infection
• Can be used with antibiotics for the treatment of urinary tract infection
Sodium bicarbonate, Tartaric acid, citric acid anhydrous, Trisodium citrate anhydrous,
• A mild laxative effect is a common side effect experienced.
• This preparation contains sodium per sachet which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet.
• Caution is advised in overt and occult cardiac failure.
• Caution is advised in Renal failure or hypernatremia.
• Concomitant use of urinary alkalinizers and quinolone antibiotics should be avoided; crystalluria may be more likely to occur in alkaline urine.
How To Use:
• As doctor or pharmacist indications, or 2-3 sachets/ day - 1 sachet in the morning and 1 or 2 sachets in the evening dissolved in 150 ml of water and drink 30 minutes after a meal.
Stores at room temperature.