Brexin 20 mg - 20 Tablets
Brexin contains the active ingredient piroxicam-beta-cyclodextrin.
Brexin uses in the management of acute and chronic pain disorders.
Analgesic and pain reliever in several acute and chronic disorders like:
• Rheumatoid arthritis.
• Ankylosing spondylitis.
• Migraine headache.
• Post-operative and traumatic pain.
• Ulcers of the digestive tract.
• Gastrointestinal bleeding, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Flatulence, Constipation, Gastric acidity, Abdominal pain.
• Bowel inflammatory diseases (colitis and Crohn's disease).
• Swelling of ankles, legs, and feet (water retention).
• Increase in blood pressure; heart failure (difficulty breathing and tiredness).
Do not take Brexin in the following cases:
• The patient previously, or currently has a stomach or intestinal ulcer, bleeding or perforation, or has had a history of gastrointestinal disorders.
• Taking other NSAIDs.
• Taking aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for pain relief.
• Taking corticosteroids, which are drugs given to treat a variety of conditions such as allergies and hormone imbalance.
• Taking anticoagulants such as warfarin to prevent blood clots.
• Taking diuretics, ACE inhibitors, and angiotensin II antagonists, used in case of blood high pressure or heart diseases.
How To Use:
1 - 2 tablets daily
How To Store:
Stores at room temperature.