Carbosan Gel 5 g
Carbosan gel is a gel that relieves and treats mouth and lip ulcers and promotes rapid healing.
The gel contains an ingredient called carbenoxolone sodium which is an ingredient derived from licorice root.
This ingredient enhances the production of protective mucus in the mouth, which protects membranes from ulceration or inflammation.
Benefits of Carbosan Gel:
- Treats mouth and lip ulcers.
- Relieves the pain associated with ulcers.
- Strengthens the protective mucus layer of the mouth.
- Ensures ease of use and speed of treatment.
How to use Carbosan gel:
- Suitable for adults and children over 3 years of age.
- Apply the gel at the first signs of mouth or lip ulcers, preferably after meals and at bedtime.
- If symptoms persist after two weeks of using the gel, you should consult a doctor.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- For external use only.
Store at room temperature