Chooz Mint Gum - 12 Tablets
Works fast to relieve acid indigestion, sour stomach, heartburn, and upset stomach.
uses to relive:
• Acid indigestion
• Sour stomach
• Upset stomach associated with these symptoms
• Constipation, gas, and burping may occur.
• If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
If you have any of the following health problems, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this medication:
• High calcium levels (hypercalcemia).
• Stomach/intestinal blockage.
• Kidney disease (such as kidney stones).
• Calcium carbonate can decrease the absorption of other drugs.
• Some examples of affected drugs include tetracycline antibiotics, bisphosphonates, estramustine, iron, levothyroxine, pazopanib, strontium, quinolone antibiotics.
• Some products that may interact with this drug include digoxin.
How To Use:
• Adults and children 12 years of age and older, chew 1 piece every 2 to 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
• Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor.
Stores at room temperature.