Daonil 5 Mg - 20 tablets
Metformin and Glyburide
Glibenclamide works by increasing the amount of insulin that your pancreas produces. This helps to reduce the amount of sugar in your blood. in the inhibition of the ATP-sensitive K+ channels, which leads to depolarization of the cells and insulin secretion.
• Treatment of adults, adolescents with diabetes mellitus type 2.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.
Glibenclamide , , , ,
• Hypersensitivity reactions
• Taste disturbance
• Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients
• Substances that may enhance the blood-glucose-lowering activity and increase susceptibility to Hypoglycemia.
• Angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors.
• Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).
• Salicylates & Sulphonamide.
How to use:
As per as direction of doctor