Fastum Gel Dispenser - 100 Gm
• Fastum Gel Dispenser contains Ketoprofen which has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-swelling properties.
• It is used topically to relieve pain, tenderness, swelling, and stiffness, like in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, dysmenorrhea, ankylosing spondylitis, pain, and inflammation following orthopedic surgery.
How To Use:
• Read the instructions carefully before use.
• In some cases, you may experience indigestion, heartburn, stomach pain, nausea, headache, dizziness, drowsiness, bruising, itching, and rash.
• Most of these side effects of FASTUM gel 30 gm do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time.
• Do not take FASTUM gel 30 gm if you are allergic to NSAIDs, ketoprofen, or any of the ingredients.
• FASTUM gel 30 gm is not recommended for children below 18 years of age and if you are 65 years of age or older unless prescribed by the doctor.
How To Store:
Stores at room temperature