Fitobalm Balsamic Gel - 50 ml Bim
• Fitobalm Balsamic Gel given its high degree of safety and non-toxicity, can be used as a soothing and balsamic in children.
• It reduces cold symptoms (nasal congestion, cough) and facilitates breathing in children aged 0 months onwards.
• A stuffy nose, cough, and shortness of breath are symptoms of a common cold that can be successfully alleviated by using Fitobalm gel.
• The phytobalm gel applied to the chest and back of the child evaporates under the influence of body temperature, inhaling and thus opening the upper airways, facilitating breathing and soothing the cough.
• Myrtle essential oils act as an antiseptic, bronchodilator, and secretolytic.
• Essential oils have a calming effect on the respiratory organs, while Silver pine essential oils have a secretolytic and antiseptic effect.
• Sweet almond oil and castor oil moisturize, soothe, and nourish the skin.
• • Balsamic oils are used to breathe better and relive:
• Cough and cooling.
• Phlogosis of the airways.
• Respiratory disorders.
• Flu muscle pain.
How To Use:
• Take a small amount of gel and spread it, with open hand, over the entire back and breast area of the child.
All Active Ingredients:
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Myrtus Communis Leaf Oil , Abies Alba Needle Oil , Limonene
Points Of Interest:
• Does Not contain Camphor, Menthol, or Vaseline.
Stores at room temperature