Dorofen 40 Capsule
Glucosamine is a dietary supplement that is supporting the function of the joints and is thus mostly used for osteoarthritis patients. Ginkgo has a protective role in different stages of the decline of intellectual function via several
mechanisms of action: vasoregulating activity of arteries, capillaries, and veins increased blood flow.
• Symptomatic relief of mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knees, hips, shoulders, or vertebral column.
Points of interest:
• People with an allergy to seafood may be at higher risk of developing a hypersensitivity reaction.
• Stop the medication if you develop a rash, itching, swollen lips, sore throat, or wheezing.
How to use:
As recommended by the doctor
• Abdominal Pain.
• Bruising And Major Bleeding.
• Used with caution in patients with diabetes mellitus.
• Used with caution for pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Used with caution in patients with high cholesterol or triglycerides, cancer, liver disease, and asthma.
• Warfarin: Glucosamine increases the anticoagulant effect of warfarin.
How To Store: