Menopur - 75IU
Powder and solvent for solution for injection
• MENOPUR contains the active substance menotrophin which belongs to a group of medicines called gonadotropins.
• Menotrophin is a highly purified mixture of two hormones called follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH).
• FSH and LH are natural hormones produced in both males and females.
• They help the reproductive organs to work normally.
- In women, MENOPUR is used to treat infertility in the following two situations:
• To promote the release of eggs from the ovaries (ovulation) in women who are not ovulating including with polycystic ovarian disease and who have not responded to treatment with another medicine called clomiphene citrate
• To help multiple follicles and therefore eggs to develop in women having in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment or other types of ‘assisted conception’ The eggs are then harvested and fertilized outside the body
In men, MENOPUR is used to treat infertility in the following situation:
• Low sperm count (oligospermia)
Menotrophin, , , ,
• Nausea (feeling sick).
• Vomiting (being sick).
• Weight gain.
• Pain or swelling of the stomach.
• • Do not use MENOPUR if:
• You are allergic (hypersensitive) to menotrophin or any of the other ingredients of MENOPUR.
• You have a tumor in your pituitary gland.
• You have a tumor in the hypothalamus.
• Clomiphene citrate is another medicine used in the treatment of infertility. If MENOPUR is used at the same time as clomiphene citrate the effect on the ovaries may be increased.
How To Use:
• Always use MENOPUR exactly as your doctor told you.
Stores in Refrigerator