On Call Advanced Strips - 50 Strips
Pack of 50 Glucose Test Strips
Used Only With On Call Advanced Blood Glucose Monitoring System
For the Determination of Glucose (Sugar) Level by Reflectance Photometry Technology.
Suitable For Self-testing/ Professional Use.
Provides Highly Accurate and Reliable Results.
Test Completes in approximately 5 Seconds.
Mainly used for quantitatively measuring blood glucose in a fresh capillary by blood reflectance photometry technology.
Points Of Interest:
• On Call Advanced Strips is a hassle-free product. The blood is automatically absorbed by the strip and spreads quickly across it. The system then provides a fast and accurate result.
• Helps in testing blood sugar levels frequently which allows you to keep your diabetes in control
• Needs only a small drop of blood for the test
• Assists you to monitor glucose levels at any time and anywhere.
• Useful for both Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes.
How To Use:
Wash and dry your hands. Take one test strip from the container. Close the container tightly.
Insert the test strip, until it will go no further into the meter.
Make sure the code on the meter matches the code on the test strip container.
When you see the flashing blood drop, hold the lancet device against the side of your fingertip and press the release button.
Gently squeeze your fingertip to get a drop of blood.
Place fingertip and blood drop on the center of the square orange pad.
An hourglass symbol will appear on the screen, and then the test result will appear.
Stores at room temperature