Panadol Night 24 Tablets
Panadol Night relieves night time pain so you can have a good night sleep.
Panadol Night contains two active ingredients, Paracetamol which is an analgesic and antipyretic and Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, an antihistamine with additional sedative properties.
Paracetamol belongs to a group of medicines called analgesics (painkillers) and is used to treat pain by inhibiting cyclooxygenase, COX-1 and COX-2, which are involved in prostaglandin (PG) synthesis. Prostaglandins are responsible for eliciting pain sensations. And have antipyretic effect that help in reducing fever.
• Aid sleep.
• Relieves night time pain:
• Rheumatic and muscle pain.
• Period pain.
• It also temporarily relieves fever and aches and pains associated with cold and flu which causes difficulty in sleeping.
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.
Points of interest:
• Should not be taken with other products containing paracetamol at the same time.
• Do not take more than 10 consecutive nights.
• This medication cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery.
How to use:
Take 2 tablets 20 minutes before bed.
Paracetamol , Diphenhydramine hydrochloride.
• Drowsiness, dizziness, tiredness, blurred vision, or difficulty concentrating
• Dry mouth.
Consult your doctor if you have:
• Liver and kidney impairment.
• Epilepsy or seizure disorders, myasthenia gravis, narrow-angle glaucoma, prostatic hypertrophy, urinary retention, asthma, bronchitis and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
• Prolonged daily use of paracetamol with anticoagulants and other coumarins used to thin the blood may increase the risk of bleeding.
• Avoid use with other antihistamine-containing preparations, including topical antihistamines and cough and cold medicines.
• Use with caution with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) or within 2 weeks of stopping an MAOI.
• Use with caution with other drugs with antimuscarinic properties (e.g. atropine, tricyclic antidepressants.