Pharmaclinix Lightenex Bright Cream 50 ml To lighten skin
Pharmaclinix Lightenex Bright Cream is enriched with an effective combination of skin-lightening agents to make your skin appear more radiant and vibrant.
The cream works to unify skin tone and treat light skin pigmentation, melasma, and dark spots. It is also suitable even for sensitive skin.
Pharmaclinix Lightenex Bright Cream contains SPF 15+.
• Beta Arbutin is a botanical extract used to lighten the skin.
• Vitamin C has antioxidant effects and helps even skin tone.
• Salicylic acid helps regenerate skin cells and improves the appearance of dull skin.
• Licorice for skin whitening.
• Panthenol moisturize the skin.
Beta Arbutin, Vitamin c, Alpha arbutin, Salicylic Acid, Licorice Extract, Panthenol
• Pharmaclinix Lightenex Bright Cream helps to get rid of pigmentation and melasma effectively.
• It is used to maintain the results of lightening after pigmentation treatment.
• Lightenex Bright Cream works to unify the color of the skin.
• It can be used before laser treatment of pigmentation.
How to use:
• Apply Pharmaclinix Lightenex Bright cream on clean skin and massage gently until it is completely absorbed.
• Used twice daily.
• Apply sunscreen before going out and exposure to the sun when using the cream.
Points of interest:
• Avoid Pharmaclinix Lightenex cream in the eye area.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
Made in: United Kingdom
Quantity: 50 ml
Store at room temperature