Pharmaclinix Scar Repairex Smooth Cream 50 ml For Scars
Pharmaclinix Scar Repairex Smooth Cream is for the treatment of mild superficial scars, with a formula suitable for sensitive skin.
It contains anti-inflammatory ingredients, antioxidants, and vitamins such as Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E.
A light vitamin anti-inflammatory and antioxidant cream for the treatment of superficial scars.
• Dimethicone and Cyclopentasiloxane Silicone: It forms a protective layer to protect against harmful factors and prevents the formation of scars.
• Salicylic acid 2%: anti-inflammatory, helps exfoliate and regenerate the skin, which helps to get rid of traces of wounds.
• Vitamins A, C, E, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, and Tocopherol 1%: Antioxidants effect, and promote wound healing.
Salicylic acid, Vitamin C , Vitamin A, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane Silicon, Vitamin E, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate and Tocopherol
• Scar Repairex Smooth Cream used in new and superficial minor wounds.
• Repairex smooth prevents wound infection and speeds up their healing.
• smooth cream prevents the formation of traces, scars, and keloids.
How to use:
• Apply Scar Repairex Smooth Cream twice a day with a light massage.
Points of interest:
• Avoid the cream in the eye area.
• Keep cream out reach of children.
Made in: United Kingdom.
Quantity: 50 ml.
Store at room temperature.