Vomitrol Syrup 200 ml For Nausea and Vomiting
Vomitrol is a dietary supplement rich in natural extracts and vitamins that work together in different ways to treat nausea and vomiting and morning sickness.
Vomitrol syrup is suitable for all age groups, including infants and adolescents.
Vitamin B6: has anti-emetic properties by inhibiting the secretion of serotonin that stimulates vomiting and nausea.
Ginger root extract: It is known for its soothing properties of the stomach and bowel movement, which relieves the feeling of nausea and vomiting.
It also contains substances that inhibit the effect of serotonin. In addition, ginger roots have antioxidant properties that neutralize the effect of free radicals that cause vomiting.
Raspberry: Helps relieve stomach disorders as well as promotes and improves the health of the digestive system.
Vitamin D3: Recent studies have shown that a lack of vitamin D causes stomach and digestive disorders and an increase in the feeling of vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea.
Lime: It relieves indigestion and stomach pain, as it is antiseptic and antiviral, in addition to that, it has carminative properties.
Calcium: It is widely used as an antacid and heartburn, which soothes upset stomachs and relieves vomiting.
Mint Leaves: Supports the functions of the digestive system and has gas-repellent properties.
Ginger root extract, Mint leaf, Raspberry extract, Vitamin B6, Calcium
• Vomitrol helps to promote the health of the digestive system.
• It reduces acidity.
• Treats stomach disorders.
• Vomitrol syrup treats the feeling of vomiting and nausea.
• Reduces symptoms associated with morning sickness.
• Helps to get rid of flatulence and annoying stomach gases.
How to use:
The recommended dose of Vomitrol syrup varies according to age:
Adults over 12 years old: 10 ml Two to three times daily before food.
Children 2-12 years old: 5 - 7.5 ml Two to three times daily before food.
Infants from 0-2 years old: 1 - 2.5 ml Two to three times daily before food.
Points of interest:
• Avoid use in cases of allergy to any of the ingredients of Vomitrol syrup.
• It is not recommended to use it for long periods.
• Tell your doctor about any other medicine, herbs, or vitamins you are taking.
• Shake the bottle of Vomitrol Syrup well before use.
• Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.